Simply Living Park Models RVs For Sale
Instead of settling, "settle in" to a Simply Living park model and start a new adventure today!
These high performance and modern models feature a wood frame structure with spray foam insulation and residential appliances that will have you feeling right at home. There are full bath and kitchen amenities, comfortable seating and sleeping spaces, plus plenty of storage space for your belongings.
For extended stays or full-time living, choose a Simply Living park model and settle in to a simple kind of living!
Simply Living The Gables
Simply Living park model The Gables highlights: Double Closets in Bedroom 24" ... more about Simply Living The Gables
Sleeps 5 Length 48 ft 8 in Ext Width 12 ft 5 in Ext Height 13 ft 6 in Refrigerator Type Stainless French Door Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 50 amp
Simply Living Coal Harbour
Simply Living park model Coal Harbour highlights: Sofa Spacious Full Bath Front ... more about Simply Living Coal Harbour
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Simply Living Features:
Standard Features (2023)
PLEASE NOTE: Features and options separated by model below
- CSA Z241
- Electric Brake System
- Canadian Made Mill Certified Park Model Steel Box Frame Trailer
- 1/2" Pressure Treated Underbelly
- 2" x 6" Roof, Wall & Floor Construction
- R21 Spray Foam Insulation
- Solar Ready
- Black Metal Duraclad Roof
- Mini Split Heat Pump w/Ducting & A/C
- Lunos HRV in-wall System
- Cat 5 Ready for Internet
- Custom Built Cabinetry
- Soft Close Hardware
- Stain/Scratch Resistant Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Removable Trailer Tongue
- 1/2" Ultralight Drywall
- Exterior Hot & Cold Faucets
- 50 amp Panel
- Vaulted Ceiling
- White Shaker & Wood Veneer Custom Cabinetry
- Et Calacatta Gold Silestone Countertops
- Matte Black Hardware
- Black Windows w/Mullion Bars
- Main Bedroom - Double Closets
- Laundry Room w/Countertop, Storage & Hang-dry
- 5' Bathtub/Shower Combo
- Timber Shed Roof Detail
- LP Board & Batton Smart Siding
- LP 8" Lap Smart Siding
- Premium Grade Cedar Shakes
- 30" Fridgidaire Stainless Hood Fan
- 24" Fridgidaire Stainless Dishwasher
- 30" Fridgidaire Stainless Range
- 30" Marathon Stainless French Door Refrigerator
- 24" Electrolux White Washer
- 24" Electrolux White Dryer
- LED Pot Lights
- 2 Bedroom Wall Sconces
- 2 Closet Automatic Lights
- 2 Exterior Wall Sconces
- 1 Exterior Outlet
- 15 Outlets & 3/USB
- 12'5" Width
- 44'7" Frame Length
- 48'8" Total Length
- 13'6" Height
- Main Floor 534 ft2
- Bedroom 120 ft2
- Living Area 110 ft2
- Kitchen 130 ft2
- Flex Room/Dining 87 ft2
3 Floor Plan Options
- 1. Open Concept (Dining Room)
- 2. Flex Room w/Galley Kitchen
- 3. Flex Room w/"L" Kitchen
- Sliding Door in Flex/Dining
- Sliding Door instead of Fireplace
- Flex Room Closet Cabinetry
- Flex Room Cabinetry & Desk
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to change. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Stattonrock Design + Build is a net-zero certified, high-performance custom home builder and renovator serving the families of British Columbia for over fifteen years. Stattonrock has been watching with growing compassion for the last several years as families in North America get priced out of home ownership. Simply Living is Stattonrock’s solution to the housing crisis. A solution focused on attainable, sustainable home ownership.
Simply Living by Stattonrock combines the trusted, award-winning building science that has driven Stattonrock’s success as home builders with innovative and efficient designs to deliver a high-performance small home to those who might otherwise be forced to settle.
With Simply Living you do not have to settle but instead "settle in" to your new, custom small home today.