Country Road R.V In Sundre & Drumheller
Require Sales Associates!!
As a sales team member you will:
-Present & demonstrate the different products to potential clients,
-Understand dealership policies, procedures, and sales systems.
-Maintain standards for displaying, merchandising & presenting a sales line-up.
-Maintain the high level of customer service that we at Country Road R.V strive for.
-Work base salary PLUS commission, with bonus's for unit goals, model sell offs, & much much more!
Please apply to:
Drumheller: Boe Stone Sundre: Boe Stone
Fax 403-638-9007 Fax: 403-638-9007
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail email@example.com
APPRENTICE TECHNICIAN -
Drumheller & Sundre
Working under the guidance of a journeyperson, you are responsible to ensure the adequate repairs and maintenance of customer and company owned recreational vehicles.
Duties may include:
-Installation of accessories; performing pre-delivery inspections; troubleshooting, repair and maintenance on propane gas and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges and air conditioners; repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components; and the ability to install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems, batteries and charging systems.
- While they do not repair engines or drive train components of motorized vehicles, they may install trailer and fifth wheel hitches, wire tow vehicles and perform maintenance and repairs on trailer frames, undercarriage and suspension.
- Use testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers' specifications, and Internet websites to assist in locating faults and performing repairs
- Use manuals, catalogues and Internet websites to order repair parts and components
- Use computerized and electronic devices for testing components
- Communicate with supervisors, manufacturers and consumers to ensure timely, efficient and economical repairs
- Reading and writing repair orders;
- Background knowledge in subjects such as electricity, gas fitting, carpentry, plumbing, mechanics, and sheet metal are particularly beneficial for prospective apprentices in this trade.
- If a recreation vehicle service technician is 24 weeks of technical training, taken over a 3 year period, depending on the province. This includes a minimum of 1600 hours of on-the-job training.
- Propane Certification may also be required
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax ? Attn: Nick 403-638-9007, please include title of position you are applying for.